Get out of the hustle and bustle of the city and relax in the tranquil Mediterranean waters of Valencia on this thrilling catamaran cruise.
- View the skyline of the city and coast from a different view
- Enjoy a delicious traditional lunch on board
- Long time to relax, sunbathe and swim in the sea.
Climb aboard and watch the horizon of the harbour and the city slide as you lie down on the gear nets and enjoy the sound of waves flying against the hull. Then swim in the crystal clear blue waters of the Mediterranean before enjoying a traditional Spanish lunch aboard the boat. A fun day for the whole family.
Enjoy the gentle breeze of the sea as we sail through the new port of Copa América, the latest symbol of Valencia's long links with the Mediterranean. All you have to do is relax and enjoy the trip, as our experienced and friendly team does everything they can to make your trip comfortable and enjoyable. There is plenty of space on this spacious catamaran for you to sit on deck and admire the breathtaking views or to spread out over the nets and dive into the sun.
We will rest anchor in the open sea so that you can swim peacefully in the crystal clear blue waters of the Mediterranean, a world away from the city's busy beaches. Then party with a traditional lunch of salad, paella and fruit with a drink. Then after a great day at sea we return to the port in the middle of the afternoon.
- Meeting/Collection point: Mundo Marino Office, Americas Cup Port in front of the Veles e Vents building.
- Duration: Three hours.
- Start/opening time: At 1pm.
- Other: Lunch includes: mixed salad, paella, bread and fruit + 1 drink during lunch (water, beer or sangria).