more information here
City of Arts & Sciences Tour with Rooftop Gastronomic Experience and Wine Tasting
Select the dates
No. of rooms
- Comprehensive guided city tour to learn about the history of Calatrava’s City of Arts & Sciences with a local expert.
- Tapas tasting and full meal showcasing the best of Valencia’s local produce accompanied by prizewinning regional wines.
- Exclusive opportunity to be inside a Valencian home with the highest private terrace in Valencia and incomparable panoramic views of the city.
- Door to door transport with private driver.
- Pick up and greet clients at their accommodation (or location of their choice) with a private driver.
- Walking tour of the City of Arts & Sciences visiting all the structures in the complex and learning the stories and local knowledge behind the architecture.
- Valencia’s highest rooftop terrace inside the apartment of a private chef to enjoy a 10-course tapas tasting menu and prizewinning local wines. Menus are handcrafted to showcase the best of local produce and are changed seasonally. Dietary requirements are always accommodated for.
- The backdrop of the best view in the city where you can see the entirety of Valencia’s skyline, the vineyard region, the Alicante coastline, and Albufera where the rice for paella is grown.
- Transport to the client’s accommodation (or location of their choice) with a private driver.
Spanish and English
Printed Voucher. Print and bring the voucher to enjoy the activity.
: Same as starting point
: 4 Hours
Guiding type: Guide
Pick up from the hotel
Drop off at the hotel.
Costa de Valencia
Valencia Histórica (C.I.)
Ciudad Artes y las Ciencias
Grutas de San Jose
Onda y Vall d´Uixo
B2B Registration (Agencies)
Enjoy and Drive
Remember your password
Market your product
Where can I book my activity?
Work with us
Press & Media
Catalogue Trovalia 2019-20